Badass Bust Out, originally named the Badass Ending, is one of three endings to the game Escaping the Prison.
It is the hardest ending to get in Escaping the Prison, and one of the hardest endings to get in the entire series. Several of the choice screens the player has to go through have a (relatively short) time limit. The last choice requires the player to react in two-fifths of a second.
Using a drill Henry received from the mysterious cake sent to him, he plows his way down to a bathroom on a lower floor. He then notices two tools inside the bathroom.
- [X] Opacitator - Henry switches on the device, which causes him to become transparent and fall through the floor. He rapidly descends through the floors of the penitentiary before eventually sinking into the Earth's crust, slowly heading for the Earth's core. (Message: You'd think something like that would come up in the Beta Testing.)
- Crowbar - Henry pries open a drain cover in the bathroom, allowing him to access and crawl through the pipe.
Henry's weight causes the underside of the pipe to break loose, sending Henry down to the ground floor of the prison. Two police officers, Burt Slim and Tom Hardly, see Henry on the ground, and he begins to run away from them. Armed with assault rifles and shotguns, Burt and Tom chase down Henry inside the prison, prompting him to deploy evasive maneuvers.
- [X] Quick Time Event - Henry is shot down by the two officers. (Message: Try dodging the bullets, n00b!)
- [X] Up - Moving to his right to dodge the bullets, Henry slams into a concrete pillar. (Message: Don't worry. I hear prison dentists are great!)
- Down - Moving to his left, Henry is able to dodge the bullets, allowing him to continue his run down the hallway.
Henry is quickly approaching a wall at the end of the hallway. With Hardly and Slim still on his tail, Henry must find a way to shake them off.
- [X] Timeout - Henry slams into the wall. (Message: It's always a good idea to watch where you're going. Especially if you're running away from the cops...)
- [X] Down - Henry attempts to turn left, but trips and falls. (Message: lol Brawl reference! :D)
- Left - Henry uses the wall to hop over Tom Hardly, leaving him confused.
Turning right, he soon spots the exit-- with Captain Ed Roberts in the way. Henry is soon surrounded by police officers drawing their firearms at him, while Roberts and Henry have a standoff. Roberts then prepares to shoot, prompting Henry to respond quickly:
- [X] Timeout - If Henry fails to respond in the half-second time window, Roberts guns Henry down. (Message: Come on! You were so close!)
- Click! - Henry dodges all the bullets fired from Roberts, except for the last one, which Henry grabs and launches it back at the police captain.
Henry's bullet knocks Roberts' assault rifle out of his hands. With the police officers shaken by the defeat of the captain, Henry is able to easily intimidate every single one of them, and is able to leave the penitentiary without further incident. While going, Henry pretends to shoot a bullet with his hand towards Jimmothy Pug, which cause him to raise his hand and dropping the gun. Locating a police car out on the parking lot immediately after leaving, Henry hijacks the vehicle and uses it to drive away.
- Henry Stickmin
- Rupert Price
- Dave Panpa
- Mr. Hendrix
- Pete Sound
- Sally Cue
- Gary Gray
- Ungus Bungus
- Burt Slim
- Tom Hardly
- Captain Ed Roberts
- Jimmothy Pug
- Michael Bends
- Shawn Sean
- Mathew Flexer
Italics indicate they only appear in this pathway.
Underlined indicate they only appear in fails in this pathway.
- The Song "Gangsta 4 lyfe" has a close similarity between the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Theme song.
- The final battle against Ed Roberts is the only quick-time event in the series with no specific button to click; the player can click anywhere on screen.
- In the Legacy version, the music before the final quick-time event is the theme song from the 1966 film The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. This is replaced in the Henry Stickmin Collection for copyright reasons.
|🎧 "Locked Up"||PuffballsUnited||Opening theme to Escaping the Prison.|
|🎧 "Drum & Chase"||Zanzlanz||Played during the chase sequence between Henry and two cops.|
|🎧 "The Outlaw's Journey"||PuffballsUnited||Played during Henry's victory over Captain Ed Roberts.|
|🎧 "Gangsta 4 Lyfe"||PuffballsUnited||Ending theme for the route.|
- On the remastered version, clicking on the word 'opaque' in the menu will lead to "It's a joke" achievement.
- This fail will lead to 'lolbrawlreference' achievement.
Toppat King • Cleaned 'em Out • Stickmin Space Resort • Little Nest Egg • Special BROvert Ops • Master Bounty Hunter • Jewel Baron • Valiant Hero • Free Man • Revenged • Toppat Civil Warfare • Pardoned Pals • Toppat Recruits • Capital Gains • Toppat 4 Life • Triple Threat
Secret: Multiverse Correction