The Dance-Off is an option that can be chosen in the Master Bounty Hunter path. It is represented by the upper half of someone doing a dance where that person bobs his head forwards and pulls his arms back and then vice versa in two loops of the pattern.
As a running gag, the option is available in every choice screen throughout this path, but it always results in a fail where Henry Stickmin gets killed before he can commence the dance-off. It would probably fail anyway due to no progress being made in the level.
The fail screen also gets increasingly more annoyed as the player keeps trying to use the dance-off.
- During the first set of options, Henry will try to start a dance-off against Kayn West, but instead he will get shot almost immediately.
- During the second set of options, Henry will start a dance-off against the Right Hand Man, but will get shot down again by a grey pistol he is holding in his hand.
- During the third set of options, Henry will start a dance-off against the Right Hand Man again, but will get punched and dies on impact. Henry then falls on his knees.
- During the fourth set of options, Henry will start a dance-off against a group of Toppat Clan Members surrounding him, but as he begins, a tank gets thrown towards him, knocking Antonidas backward and crushing Henry (and the unconscious Right Hand Man inadvertently).
- First time: "Do not."
- Second time: "Cease."
- Third time: "No."
- Fourth time: "STOP IT!!!!!!"
- The dance that Henry does before something kills him is the widely-memed dance, Donald Faison's dance from Scrubs, which is also the Default Dance from Fortnite.
- In fact, the music played during it is based off of "Emote: Dance Moves".
- It is the only option that appears in every choice screen in its respective path.
- The music that plays when you hover over the option is from the Dig2China OST, another game by Innersloth.