That was a lotta fun. You know.... feel free to call us if you got any more jobs to do together. Right, Henry?
|― Ellie Rose after she, Henry and Charles successfully send the Toppat Rocket to The Wall|
Ellie Rose is the tritagonist of the Henry Stickmin series, who appears as the deuteragonist of Fleeing the Complex and the overall tritagonist of Completing the Mission. She appears as a deuteragonist/tritagonist in every Completing the Mission Route she appears in, excluding Toppat Civil Warfare, where she is the main antagonist.
Ellie is a red-haired criminal outlaw with an unknown past who ended up being captured by The Wall. If Henry decides to take her along with him to escape, Ellie becomes his faithful partner and ally, becoming either the Right Hand Lady of the Toppat Clan, working with Henry and Charles in the government, staying a criminal and either joining the toppats or stealing from them. She can also be pardoned along with Henry.
Throughout most of her appearances, she is completely loyal to Henry, with one major exception. If Henry decides to leave her behind and escape on his own, and is the leader of the Toppats, she instigates the Toppat Clan's mutiny against Henry and becomes their new leader, commanding the respect of the members of the clan.
- 1 Role
- 2 Profile
- 3 Biography
- 4 Fleeing the Complex
- 5 Completing the Mission
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Killed Victims
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
In Fleeing the Complex, she appears as a minor character in Presumed Dead, International Rescue Operative and The Betrayed. A supporting character in Ghost Inmate and the deuteragonist of Convict Allies.
In Completing the Mission, she appears as the deuteragonist of Capital Gains, Pardoned Pals, Triple Threat and Toppat Recruits, the tritagonist of Toppat King, and the main antagonist of Toppat Civil Warfare.
Ellie has short red hair, red eyebrows, cream-colored shoes, and wears red lipstick. The outlines of her hair were slightly redder in the original version of FtC, but nothing else was changed in the remaster.
In the CtM routes where she is a Toppat, Ellie is shown with two hats. The first hat is pink with a single purple rose, while the second is pink with a ring of purple roses. She gets the first hat as an ordinary Toppat, and the second as the leader of the clan.
You said you stole this from the Toppats? That name sounds familiar. I think I heard of them when I was getting locked up at The Wall... Criminal organization, right? And you crossed them, huh? We gotta put this bad boy to use! What do you say we hit 'em again? I don't know about you, but I'm runnin' pretty low on cash...
|― Ellie to Henry, convincing and encouraging him to steal money from the Toppats|
She loves action, going on missions, and fighting. She is shown to be serious and straightforward, coming up with detailed plans, and also demonstrating good logic. She is every bit as capable as Henry if she's allowed to tag along in the Convict Allies route, and Completing the Mission shows that she's still plenty capable of pulling her weight in every route that features her. Circumstances that led to Ellie's imprisonment at the Wall are unknown, but her actions show that she is just as gung-ho as Henry is due to taking part in a heist immediately after escaping in one of the routes. She is shown to clearly have experience, being able to escape from The Wall by herself in the Toppat Civil Warfare route. General Galeforce mentions that she, like Henry, was on the government's radar, although he never clarifies why.
Should Henry choose to help her escape too, she becomes very loyal to him. However, this loyalty towards Henry can come across as undying blind and passive, as most of her actions are dependent on Henry's choices despite being more competent herself, never ever doubting him for the most part, even if it's the stupidest idea Henry could come up with. Her loyalty toward Henry eventually pays off by the end of the Toppat King route, as Henry decides to promote her as his Right Hand Lady.
On several occasions, Ellie speaks up in Henry's defense when they are both in dangerous situations. Notable examples are when Ellie asks The Wall's guards to hold up the elevator for the duo to blend in and when she speak her intention to join The Toppat Clan alongside Henry toward Reginald and Right Hand Man.
In contrast to the more bumbling Charles, Ellie demonstrates a much better awareness on what to do in most situations and can sometimes show up Henry. Despite this, she can still be just as silly as Charles and there are a few fails that are due to mistakes on her part.
If Henry abandons her at the Wall after using her to escape, Ellie will become dedicated to seeking revenge against him, becoming the main antagonist of the Toppat Civil Warfare route. During this route. Ellie is shown to be quite ruthless, as well as a skilled leader as she appears to command the respect of much of the Toppat Clan.
She is also somewhat persuasive and influential on others, encouraging and convincing Henry to help her steal money from the Toppats in the Capital Gains route, which Henry obeys and agrees to help (being a criminal himself). In addition, she influenced Reginald and the entire Toppat Clan to turn against Henry in the Toppat Civil Warfare route, and also has the respect and loyalty of the Toppats in that route.
In addition to her own influence on others, she is also completely loyal to Henry in most of her appearances, doing anything he does, trusting him and any of his friends and even changing sides just to stay with him.
Ellie was first found in the snow by guards at The Wall, the world's biggest prison complex containing some of the most cunning and notorious criminals. The guards from The Wall took Ellie to the complex and imprisoned her there (what she did to warrant this imprisonment is unknown, but Galeforce implies that she and Henry both have a long record of crimes, which may hint that she committed crimes against the Canadian government). This happened around the same time as Henry's imprisonment, as she is still in a holding cell at the start of Fleeing the Complex. She then helps Henry escape imprisonment in the Convict Allies and Ghost Inmate endings.
Fleeing the Complex
She is first seen at the start of the game, sitting on the floor in the same cell as Henry, and she looks very sad, waiting for transfer to their new cells. Grigori Olyat, Dmitri Johannes Petrov's right hand man, who was supposed to guard them, turns around. After that, Henry sees his chance to escape, and he can ask her help to reach a hatch in the ceiling to escape. When this is done, he has to choose whether continue himself or pull off a ladder and grab her.
Ellie helps Henry reach a hatch in the ceiling that leads to a ventilation shaft. Henry unfolds a nearby ladder and grabs her. They crawl out of the vent and synchronize a take-down of the two guards blocking the door. When they reach the security office, Ellie uses the force to lift Henry on the ceiling, so he can access the office through a hatch and open the door for her. However, Henry accidentally releases the other convicts by accident. It sets off absolute chaos, with convicts spreading all over the place. Eventually, they end up cornered by three armed guards. Ellie uses a taser to shock Henry, who then quickly shoots them with a Sniper Rifle. Then she takes two of their hats and uses them to distract two more guards out of an elevator. They go in it, and they make their way to the Yard.
In the Yard, Grigori, who lost them out of his sight and caused the breakout, catches Ellie and holds her hostage, but Henry saves her, making a face that distracts Grigori long enough for the stolen Humvee to hit him. He then hitches a ride on a motorcycle but is tackled by Dmitri Johannes Petrov, the warden of The Wall. Ellie then jumps on the motorcycle and rides off to somewhere where she takes a metal stop sign. Before Dimitri can kill Henry, Ellie attacks him with a sign, knocking him out. Henry climbs on the motorcycle along with her and they escape the prison.
If Henry chooses not to return and help Ellie after reaching the hatch, she remains behind in prison. She is disappointed, and a line of text states that 'Ellie will remember that'.
If the "Play Dead" option is taken, Ellie reacts to Henry's fake death but does nothing else. If the "Wait for Transfer" option is taken, Ellie is taken from the holding cell to, presumably, her own cell, while Henry is waiting. If the "Charge Tackle" option is chosen, she does not react.
Completing the Mission
Ellie can appear in a variety of different scenarios. She appears in five pathways; all four that involve Convict Allies as a starting point (Toppat King, Triple Threat, Pardoned Pals/Toppat Recruits and Capital Gains) and one that involves Ghost Inmate as a starting point (Toppat Civil Warfare).
After escaping The Wall, Ellie and Henry head to the Toppat Launch Site. Impressed with what she's seeing, Ellie decides to join the Toppat Clan. Henry meets up with Reginald Copperbottom and Right Hand Man, finding out that the former leader had taken up leadership in his absence, something Henry isn't all that content with. Ellie introduces herself to Reginald and Right Hand Man, and asks what they're up to. Reginald informs Henry and Ellie that the Clan went along with the plan to launch the Toppat Orbital Station into space. Their preparations are interrupted when the Government launches an assault on the launch site. Reginald sends Ellie and the Right Hand Man to the rocket, while he and Henry stay behind to initiate the launch sequence.
The government locates Henry and Reginald, launching an ambush. A Government helicopter manned by Liam Rogers armed with Gatling guns corners the duo. Reginald urges the Toppat leader to come up with a plan on-the-spot. Henry uses a wrist strapped grapple hook to hijack the helicopter, throwing Liam off of it. Reginald remains behind in the tower and is surrounded by soldiers. To save him, Henry leaves the controls to use the machine gun and shoots down every soldier cornering Reginald. As Reginald is saved from the Government, the helicopter loses control and leads Henry to bail out before it crashes. Upon landing, Henry spots three soldiers nearby planting an EMP bomb on the launch pad in order to cripple the rocket. Henry uses a flute to summon a bird that takes him to the soldiers and allows Henry to snatch the bomb away.
Soon, the soldiers shoot down the bird, sending Henry to the ground. He lands right next to the Right Hand Man as they are now surrounded by Government soldiers. The Right Hand Man gives Henry his guns, jumps high in the air, and then activates his laser eye directly on Henry to make him spin while the laser shoots, hitting all the surrounding soldiers. From afar, an impressed Reginald witnesses Henry and the Right Hand Man's teamwork. With one minute to take off, Ellie catches up in a military jeep and offers the two to hitch a quick ride toward the rocket. On the way up, Major Hershell Panzer (in a mech suit) and his platoon are blocking their path. Henry climbs on the hood of the jeep and punches Hershell in the face, knocking him out cold. However, this action causes Henry to fall out of the jeep while Ellie and the Right-Hand-Man make it to the rocket as it launches. Ellie pleads the two others to get Henry, in which Reginald promises her to keep the door open as long as he can. As the rocket is taking off without him, Henry is in shock and panics. Henry climbs into an abandoned tank, drives upon a palm tree, and fires at the ground, launching himself up quickly to the rocket.
The tank almost reaches to the rocket door, allowing Henry to dismount and barely make the jump. Reginald is able to catch Henry in time, but then floats the idea of betrayal to reclaim his position as Toppat Leader. Nonetheless, he brushes the notion aside due to the fact that Henry has placed himself on the line to defend the Toppat Clan from the Government. In that regard, Reginald is shown to have great respect for Henry and claims the latter worthy to be the leader of the Toppats. The Toppat Orbital Station completes its journey into space. While a few Toppats members got left behind and arrested by the Government, their new space station allows the remaining clan members to raid any place on Earth with ease. Ellie is officially recruited into the Toppat Clan as Henry's Right Hand Lady, while Reginald and his Right Hand Man remain to be top operators of the clan, performing several successful operations.
Ellie and Henry, having recently escaped from the Wall, are picked up by Charles from the outskirts of The Wall, and the three quickly become close buddies due to Ellie now being a friend of Henry's, which Charles claims that any friend of Henry's is a friend of his. Charles says that he was allowed to pick them up but General Galeforce had to sanction the pick-up, so in return, the three must do a mission in order to take down the Toppats to make up for it. Henry and Ellie agree as it is the least they could do as the General is helping them. The two then fly away. On the way to the Toppats Missile Base, Charles briefs them on the situation, saying that whatever was left of the Toppats has set up base somewhere in the middle of the Dogobogo Jungle. They are planning to send a space station into orbit and they are going to succeed in getting away if they do so their goal is to stop them from launching it. Charles also explains that the general has pulled out all of his main forces as he trusts that Henry and Charles can pull this off since Henry and Charles worked well together in the past. Ellie decides to join in too, saying that she and Henry make a good team too. Charles then says that with the three of them, they will have no problems "completing the mission", with Ellie asking Charles why he said it like that.
The three arrive at the missile base with two hours before the launch. Charles tells them that he cannot get any closer or he might get shot down. Henry and Ellie decide to make their way towards the base themselves.
Using jetpacks, they fly towards the SAM turret, where they crash into it. Somehow they survive and destroys the SAM turret smoothly, allowing Charles' helicopter to proceed unimpeded. They then must figure out a way to reach the rocket as it is about to take off soon. Using a barrel from Donkey Kong, they get inside the barrel and fly their way towards the sky. Charles then quickly arrives as Henry and Ellie need to act quickly.
The two end up inside a cannon attached to the helicopter. They are then fired into a window, where they successfully infiltrate the rocket. Unfortunately, they end up inside the cafeteria, where they are surrounded by dozens of Toppats. They then cause a diversion, where they start dancing to a beat. The Toppats slowly get interested and the entire cafeteria begins to dance as well, not noticing Henry and Ellie sneaking away. Unfortunately, the rocket takes off, with the three needing to figure out a plan before the rocket makes it into orbit.
Henry tells them his plan, with them agreeing on it while Henry and Ellie make their way to the cockpit. The two incapacitate Sven Svensson, the captain for the rocket and current leader of the Toppats, with Henry setting a new course for the rocket. The two then bail out of the rocket through a window, where they free-fall until they reach Charles' helicopter, who was also falling due to him disabling the blades so Henry and Ellie could reach the helicopter and climb in. In the nick of time, Charles reactivates the blades and flies away. As Charles asks where they sent the rocket, it turns out Henry sent it crashing into the Wall. Ellie then tells Charles to call them in case they have any more jobs to do together, with Henry agreeing.
Having escaped the Wall, Ellie and Henry are on the run from Dmitri Johannes Petrov and Grigori Olyat. They make their way to the Dogobogo Jungle and the Toppat Launch Site, where Ellie hopes she and Henry can join the Toppats. When they arrive, however, they find the Wall guards waiting for them. Worse, General Galeforce chooses this exact moment to launch an attack against the Toppats to stop them from launching their Orbital station, starting The Toppat Raid. Henry and Ellie crash their motorcycle on a car. With the two being surrounded by two opposing factions, they use Rope and Wings. With them attaching the rope to the wings, they use it to escape to the rocket. A helicopter knocks the rope over, and Henry and Ellie land inside the launch tower in the process. Konrad Bukowski and Calvin Bukowski jump after them from the helicopter and capture Ellie while Henry sneaks away. To save Ellie, Henry uses a time machine. Henry travels 2 years into the past and disrupts the Bukowski twins' attempt to enlist in the military by throwing a rock at them, starting a fight. The two are discharged by their instructor and therefore are no longer present.
Henry and Ellie climb up to the top of the launch deck, but a Wall guard sees them and informs a tank driver. The tank shoots a missile on the bridge, and a part of it collapses. Henry is about to fall in the process, but there's still time to catch him. Henry lands on a music block and jumps up to the bridge normally Henry and Ellie reach the rocket, and they encounter Reginald Copperbottom and the Right Hand Man. Reginald recognizes Henry as the man who stole the Romanian Ruby from them, but also acknowledges the two outlaws' skills. He then allows Henry and Ellie to join if Henry returns the said ruby. Then Dmitri and Grigori show up to demand Henry and Ellie to surrender. And to top it off, Charles Calvin arrives with his helicopter, sees Henry, and asks him to help take out the Toppats.
Now caught between three factions, Ellie and Henry must choose who to side with or try and escape alone, and ultimately decide to side with the Toppats. Henry and Ellie signal to Reginald and Right Hand Man, who toss them assault rifles, allowing them to fire on Dmitri and Grigori. The RHM uses his pistol to disable Charles' helicopter rotors, forcing him to retreat. While the rocket is launching into space, Dmitri is able to recover from his gunshot wounds and knocks out Ellie before confronting Henry. Furious about his ruined reputation due to Henry's involvement with the riot back at The Wall, Dmitri attempts to kill Henry once and for all. Throwing a punch, Dmitri misses, and Henry seizes him before throwing Dimitri off the rocket, where he falls to his presumed death. The rocket completes its journey into space. Ellie recovers from her wounds and the two are officially recruited into the Toppat Clan by Reginald on the promise of returning the Romanian Ruby. During the recruitment ceremony, some Toppats display a grudge towards the two.
Having escaped the Wall, Henry and Ellie Rose are on the run from Dmitri Johannes Petrov and Grigori Olyat. They initially plan on joining the Toppat Clan (see above for details), but eventually side with the Government in an attempt to get themselves pardoned. Henry signals to Charles, who pilots his helicopter closer to the rocket and both board it. Charles orders all remaining Government units to fall back from the rocket. Manning the helicopter's mounted turrets, the convicted duo destroy the rocket's support beams, which causes the vehicle to topple and explode, killing many from The Wall and the Toppat Clan. The Government emerges from their battle, victorious. At the jungle base, General Galeforce is surprised to find Henry and Ellie in alliance with his forces, considering that both are wanted convicts, alongside Henry's betrayal during the Airship mission. Despite this, Galeforce acknowledges their contributions and agrees to pardon them. Now free from their lengthy criminal records, Ellie and Henry celebrate with a toast.
After Ellie and Henry have escaped from The Wall, Henry tells Ellie he has a tank which he stole from the Toppat Clan when capturing Reginald Copperbottom. Surprised and impressed, Ellie suggests that they could use it to rob the Toppat Clan as she states that she's "running low on cash." Through her contact, she learns that a train is transporting all of their valuables to the Toppat Launch. Ellie and Henry intercept the convoy and crush one of the vehicles with the tank. From the other vehicles, Toppat Members open fire on them. One of them, Fred Worst, even uses a machine gun that fires swords. Henry shoots the tank's cannon at the approaching tunnel, causing it to collapse.
Fred initially taunts Henry for his apparent poor aim, but once he notices the now-blocked tunnel, he radios Mr. Macbeth to stop the train. However, he is unable to slow down in time and the train collides with the terrain. At the launch site, the Right Hand Man hears about the train crash and rushes off to the crash site. Meanwhile, as the train and all of the Toppats are taken care of, Henry and Ellie find the wrecked money cargo and wonder how to transport the loot inside of it. Henry and Ellie inflate the Fulton balloon that lifts the cargo up into the sky, with them on it Before Henry can decide how to continue, the Right Hand Man lands on the car and confronts the two. Henry and Ellie engage the Right Hand Man in physical combat, locking him into an inescapable combo before finishing with a "Stickmin Punch" from both Henry and Ellie. The energy released from the punches obliterates the Right Hand Man's body, leaving only his cybernetic legs intact. Now safe from the Toppats, Ellie transmutes the scrap legs into a rocket booster, allowing them to sail away with their payday.
Toppat Civil Warfare
Three days after escaping from The Wall undetected, Henry returns to the Toppat Airship to resume his duties of the Clan. However, unbeknownst to him, an embittered Ellie managed to escape from The Wall on her own as well and has hitched a ride on Henry's vehicle leading to the Airship. Henry is surprised to see Ellie, who introduces herself to the Toppat Clan and reveals to them that Henry had abandoned her to rot in the prison complex after exploiting her trust for his own gain. Spotting an opportunity to reclaim power in the Clan, Reginald calls Henry out for his lack of honour and begins to rally his clanmates to the effort of overthrowing him from Clan leadership.
During the denouncement ceremony, Geoffrey Plumb and Thomas Chestershire voice their opposition to the change of leadership, only for the Right Hand Man to order any of Henry's loyalists to be sent to the airship brig. Henry is sent to the plank during the ceremony, but when Reginald approaches him to reclaim the leader's top hat, Henry throws him overboard, forcing the Right Hand Man to fly away from the airship to rescue him. Ellie and other Toppats quickly respond by drawing assault rifles on Henry as the former commands him to jump. Henry jumps off the plank, to Ellie's delight, but then uses a helicopter rotor in his hat to fly back to the Airship, and later escapes with help from Geoffrey, Thomas and Dave Panpa. After Henry's escape pod killed Reginald and the Right Hand Man, Ellie takes control of the rest of the Toppat Clan.
Ellie has a genuine, friendly relationship with Henry in Convict Allies and any pathway of Completing the Mission that picks up from there, accompanying and aiding him in whatever is his mission, and even though their teamwork sometimes leads to failures, Henry and Ellie make a "good team" as described by her in Triple Threat. Henry and Ellie both appear to consider the other equally important, as, towards the end of Convict Allies, both of them had the chance to escape without the other after being captured by Dmitri, but instead, they both chose to save the other. This can also be seen in the Capital Gains pathway, choosing Sword and causing Ellie's death will immediately result in a message of betrayal and cause a fail, showing how Henry sees Ellie's life as important. In the same way, Ellie attempts to catch Henry in the Pardoned Pals/Toppat Recruits pathway in an explosion (although she does not need to). She also expresses concern in Toppat King when Henry is left stranded while the rocket is launching, informing Reginald and Right Hand Man about this and that he needs to be saved.
Ellie works as a close and loyal partner to Henry, no matter what is his allegiance. She works with him as a partner in theft and crime in Capital Gains, informing him about the Toppat money train and sharing the profit they gain. In Toppat King, Ellie is impressed by Henry's position as the leader of the Toppat Clan and decides to join it, with Henry later making her his Right Hand Lady. And in the Triple Threat pathway, she joins Henry and Charles in a mission for the Government, with Ellie herself admitting that they are good as a team as Henry is with Charles. Speaking of Charles, they display a relationship of teamwork and are in an alliance, with Charlie initially greeting her as a friend and Ellie at the end offering to be in future missions.
However, her hostility and sheer brutality is displayed in Toppat Civil Warfare, where Henry used her to escape and left her stranded in the cell, simply abandoning her for no reason. Ellie somehow escapes and found out Henry leads the Clan, stalking him to the airship to confront him. She turns the whole clan against Henry (except Thomas Chestershire and Geoffrey Plumb, both who feel that this dethroning is wrong), and commands Henry to jump off, even refusing to hear his pleas and shooting him off-board. In this pathway, she appears to have the respect of the Toppat Clan, as she is kept around while both Reginald and the Right Hand Man are still alive and able to lead the clan (it is unknown where Sven Svennson was in this case). However, when the former two die by colliding with Henry's escape pod, she then becomes the leader of the majority of the clan and wages war on the minor clan of Henry, illustrating their vengeful relationship in this pathway.
Ellie and Charles each share a mutual friendship in Triple Threat and are friends in Pardoned Pals. In Triple Threat, Ellie is shown to be confused by Charles' plan of crashing head-first into the cafeteria window, not seeing how it would be helpful. Despite this, Ellie still trusts Charles throughout the rest of the pathway, thinking that due to Henry's trust him, she can also trust him. Charles claims that any friend of Henry's is a friend of his.
In Pardoned Pals, Ellie and Henry team up with Charles to take down the Toppat Clan before their rocket launches. However, in Toppat Recruits, they don't interact as the Right Hand Man forced Charles to retreat before he could take further action.
Ellie has a friendly relationship with Reginald in any route where both Henry and Ellie are in the Toppat Clan. In Toppat Civil Warfare, Reginald is one of the Toppats that is loyal to Ellie, and convinced the other Toppats (except for Thomas Chestershire and Geoffrey Plumb) to overthrow Henry. Reginald and his Right Hand Man remain loyal to Ellie until their deaths, with Ellie becomes the new leader of the majority of the clan and wages war on the minor clan of Henry.
Ellie and Right Hand Man are allies in all the routes where Henry and Ellie are both in the Toppat Clan. In Toppat Civil Warfare, Right Hand Man is one of the Toppats that is loyal to Ellie, and was convinced by Reginald along with all the other Toppats (except for Thomas Chestershire, Geoffrey Plumb and Dave Panpa) to overthrow Henry. The Right Hand Man and Reginald remain loyal to Ellie until their deaths, and Ellie becomes the new leader of the majority of the clan and wages war on the minor clan of Henry.
There is only one route where she and Right-Hand-Man are direct enemies, that being Capital Gains (though they are also enemies in Pardoned Pals as they are on opposing factions). In that route, she and Henry incinerate him with a "Stickmin Punch" combo.
Dmitri Johannes Petrov/Grigori Olyat
Ellie despises both the warden and his enforcer for imprisoning her and shows no hesitation killing them.
This list shows the victims Ellie has killed:
- Ace Apex (CA) (Caused)
- Joe Joshin (CA) (Caused)
- Melvin Poolridge (CA) (Caused)
- Dmitri Johannes Petrov (TR) (Caused)
- Grigori Olyat (TR) (Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Quincy Tattlemuffin (CG) (Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Toppat Van Driver (CG) (Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Mr. Macbeth (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Snowcap (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Blast Connors (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Matilda Ivy (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Barry Bruh (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Milhouse Filmore Jones (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Bartolomeo (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Larry the Guy (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Grunt (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Mischevious Martin (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Don Miguel (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Mr. Teal (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Chip Crumm (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Thomas Chipz (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Filbert Philbert (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Jim Pulp (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Darius Johnsonite (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Mr. Jobb (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Joan Scone (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Al the Pal (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Stanley Grass (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Wallace Dagwood (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Stoneface (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Icepick (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Clement Warrantine (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Fred Worst (CG) (Caused, Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Right Hand Man (CG) (Alongside Henry Stickmin)
- Several Toppat Clan Members (CG)
- "Hmm. If we could get you up there, you could get in and open this door."
- "Quick, in here."
- "Hey, I just grabbed these."
- "Maybe they'll come in handy?"
- "Hold the elevator?"
- "Thanks. Can you believe this inmate outbreak? Crazy, huh?"
- "Oh yeah, we transferred from the eighth floor."
- "Thanks... I guess?"
- "Now let's get outta here."
- "This place is cool."
- "So this is the Toppat Clan's secret base..."
- "Sign me up!"
- "Whoa, what happened to that guy?"
- "I'm Ellie. I'm new here. What're you guys up to?"
- "You guys need a ride?"
- "We've got company!"
- "Wait! Henry's still down there!"
- "You sure this is where he's gonna pick us up?"
- "Ah, there he is."
- "You said you did some work with him in the past? Or something?"
- "If you trust him, then so do I."
- "I'm Ellie."
- "Well... It is the least we could do. He is helping us out."
- "Henry and I make a pretty good team too! Don't count me out!"
- "Why did you say it like that?"
- "No worries! We can get there from here."
- "Where we dropping, boys?"
- "That was... werdly... smooth."
- "So, what's the plan?"
- "Got a little bit of a situation..."
- "Who will challenge me?!" - As Ellry
- "Enough waiting around!" - As Ellry
- "Hoo. Haa. Hee. Haa. Hoo. Huh. Hoo. Haa. Hee. Haa. Hoo. Haa. Hoo. Huh. Guh!" - As Ellry
- "Situation sorted..."
- "We have to come up with a plan, quick!"
- "What do you mean? Like you're gonna jump out and smash it with your head?"
- "Hold on, I don't... really understand."
- "But... H-how does that help?"
- "I guess I'm outvoted then..."
- "Alright guys, listen up. I got a plan."
- "Henry and I will overload the engine room causing an explosion."
- "Charles, we'll need you wait outside the auxillary exaust by the forward-left booster."
- "We'll only have about twenty seconds to get out before it blows."
- "Where is he?"
- "Seems like Henry's got a plan."
- "Did you set the autopilot?"
- "Alright, then. Let's bail."
- "That was a lotta fun."
- "You know... Feel free to call us if you've got any more jobs to do together."
- "Right, Henry?"
- "I know it's been a long ride, but we're almost there."
- "You've heard of the Toppat Clan, right?"
- "They have a secret base out here."
- "I'm hoping they might let us join up with them now that we're on the run."
- "Should be right around the cor-"
- "Hang on!"
- "You okay?"
- "We gotta get outta here. We're sitting ducks!"
- "Let's try and get up the-"
- "You good?"
- "Alright, let's get going."
- "Once we get to the top of this tower, we'll cross the bridge and be on the rocket."
- "Hopefully the Toppat Clan will let us join."
- "Nonono. We're here to join you! We're wanted just like all of you."
- "What do we do?"
- "Hm. This is quite the predicament."
- "Wow, I can't believe that worked..."
- "Well... Now that you mention it... We do have kind of a criminal history problem..."
- "Wait. You have a tank?!"
- "You said you stole this from the Toppats?"
- "That name sounds familiar."
- "I think I heard of them when I was getting locked up at the wall..."
- "Criminal organization, right?"
- "And you crossed them, huh?"
- "We gotta put this bad boy to use!"
- "Whattya say we him'em again?"
- "I don't know about you, but I'm runnin' pretty low on cash..."
- "I'll get in touch with my contacts and find out where they're at."
- "These tracks should lead us right to the "secret" Toppat base."
- "We might even find..."
- "That's it! The transport train!"
- "I think there's supposed to be..."
- "There it is! Their money cart!"
- "I'm pretty sure that cart contains all the money they've amassed."
- "There's our payday. Let's take it to'em!"
- "We should have just done this from the beginning."
- "Well... That's one way to do it."
- "Now... how are we..."
- "Gonna get all this money out of here?"
- "Man, this is gonna take forever..."
- "Sooo... Now what..."
- "Happy feet!"
- "Seems like we're out of the danger zone."
- "That should do the trick!"
- "Oh, you wanna know?!"
- "He was locked up at the wall with me!"
- "Oh. I'm Ellie."
- "I heard the guy I helped escape was the leader of the Toppat Clan..."
- "So I busted myself out and followed him."
- "I helped you escape, and you just... left me."
- "Jump. Or I'll make you jump."
- "I don't wanna hear it."
- It is unknown how Ellie became a force user.
- Ellie was originally designed as a minor Toppat, assisting Reginald Copperbottom and Right Hand Man in overthrowing Terrence Suave, in a side-game that takes place from Ellie's perspective. It would also show how she met Reginald, planned to steal the Tunisian Diamond (which may also clarify how Dave Panpa ended up in the brig) and why is she locked up a the wall. In the meantime, Henry's companion in Convict Allies would be a man with a Fu Manchu mustache.
- All were scrapped as PuffballsUnited wanted to make a relevant female character for the first time, making her the only female main character in the entire collection.
- Unlike Henry or Charles, she survives in all endings and is only killed in fails (being steamrolled by Henry's stolen Tank/Inadvertently shot to death by Henry's sniper, etc).
- If Henry leaves Ellie behind in "Ghost Inmate," the text "Ellie will remember that." will appear; and yet the only time it is brought up again in Completing the Mission is in the "Toppat Civil Warfare" path, the route mixing the "Rapidly Promoted Executive" ending (where Henry becomes the leader of the Toppat Clan) with the "Ghost Inmate" ending (being the one that would prompt Ellie to take revenge). Her absence in other GI routes can be explained by:
- GSPI - Henry is laying low and allied with the government, preventing her from finding him.
- RBH - Henry is allied with the government and later captured by the Right Hand Man to avenge Reginald's arrest, which would have rendered it meaningless.
- PBT - Henry was not of any significance to both sides and therefore was tough to track.
- Despite not knowing why she was sent to The Wall, she is interested in theft, which might have prompted her incarceration. In "Pardoned Pals," General Hubert Galeforce recognizes Ellie and states they've had their eye on her for a while now, which further proves she is indeed an infamous criminal.
- In the "Capital Gains," she mentions having connections through which she finds out about the Toppat Train. These could have been the same connections that led to her tracking down Henry in Toppat Civil Warfare.
- Ellie and Galeforce are the only main characters that don’t die in any path of Completing the Mission, Ellie and Galeforce both only die in the fails (Ellie dies in multiple fails and Galeforce dies in The Moon and Phantom fail). Charles dies in Valiant Hero, while Henry dies in Revenged. Reginald and RHM die in numerous endings.
- Ellie's hair is slightly different in Completing the Mission from its appearance in Fleeing the Complex.
- TCW is the only non-CA ending where Ellie is known to have escaped The Wall on her own.
See Ellie Rose/Gallery.
- The Wall is located in Canada and the in-game US government, which Galeforce is allied to, has no authority over it.
- The Henry Stickmin Collection Developer Commentary (Part 1) (see 3:14:47)