|― Henry Stickmin|
Henry Stickmin is the titular main protagonist of the Henry Stickmin series. He is a kleptomaniac who started out as an insignificant thief out to make some quick cash. After his escape from West Mesa Penitentiary, Henry's life quickly changes, and he becomes somewhat of a well-known criminal after his successful theft of the Tunisian Diamond. He is then approached by General Hubert Galeforce and pilot Charles Calvin of The Government, who offer to drop all charges against Henry if he helps them take down the notorious Toppat Clan.
Sometime later, Henry is imprisoned in The Wall complex until he manages to escape/flee, either by himself, with a fellow prisoner, Ellie Rose or with assistance from either the Toppat Clan or Charles. After escaping from The Wall, Henry is tasked with a new objective; to defeat or help (depends on his choices) the Toppat Clan, who plan to taking themselves and their gems on a space station by rocket, and never be found, free to invade any place on Earth with ease without worry of governments trying to bring them down.
- 1 Roles
- 2 Profile
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Criminal Record
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Killed Victims
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
Henry Stickmin serves as the main protagonist of every game in the series. Depending on his choices, he either becomes a successful Government agent, a bounty hunter, part of a criminal organization (either as its leader or a recruit), a cyborg, or a space resort owner, or continue his criminal ways, either solo or with a partner.
Henry wears brown shoes in all his appearances. If he becomes the new leader of the Toppats, he wears a black hat with a golden dollar chain. If he just joins them, he wears a dark blue hat with a golden "H".
Henry is a majorly lucky, yet equally unlucky person. He frequently makes silly and outright mindless decisions, which is usually what leads to his many incarcerations. He sees himself to be legendary and commonly acts in a grandiose manner, but this cocky behaviour is usually what causes whatever mission he is on to result in often humorous failures. He is remarkably greedy, constantly in pursuit of valuable items such as various large gemstones, miscellaneous precious items stolen by the Toppats, or simply just cold-hard cash - which causes him to get in trouble more often than not. His combat techniques reflect his reckless nature.
Depending on the path chosen by the player, Henry can also be seen selflessly helping others out. Henry can choose to free Dave Panpa from the Toppats' captivity, a guard who is, ironically, guilty of his prison outbreak. He can assist his cellmate, Ellie Rose, in their escape from the Wall. He can also agree to Charles Calvin's dangerous mission proposal in order to take down the Toppats for good, despite not having anything to directly gain from it. These scenarios make for solid evidence showing that as arrogant as Henry may be, he does genuinely care about other people and/or his friends and isn't entirely out for himself.
Henry is a mostly silent protagonist, often letting his actions speak for him. On several occasions, he lets out a word or two (such as the grenade belt in Escaping the Prison, and the branch fail in Stealing the Diamond). In Completing the Mission, Henry is considerably more vocal than in previous instillments. He can be heard detailing a plan to Charles, asking a Toppat security guard to raise a barrier, and reacting to misplacing the Leafmöde in a fail, as well as speaking nearly a full sentence to Ellie during a fail scenario.
Henry's primary trait is his selfish greed. He is first seen attempting to rob a bank in the first game. His persistence was rewarded with a jail sentence, yet it becomes very obvious too that being jailed for the failed robbery did not make any difference and he immediately chases after a nearby bank truck in the Lawyered Up ending of Escaping the Prison once acquitted.
Even after being arrested and having to escape, it is clear he learned little, with his eyes turning into dollar signs upon seeing the Tunisian Diamond on the news and immediately preparing to steal it. In spite of this, he knew where to draw the line in his greed, since he willingly abandons the diamond in order to save himself. He is also completely willing to commit murder to further his agenda, as he willingly drops the diamond on a guard's head with no hesitation.
He is even offered a full pardon by the Federal Government if he fulfilled their request, yet his lack of self-control over his greed proves to be too great. Upon seeing the Toppat Clan's gigantic Romanian Ruby they stole, he promptly abandons his mission and steals the ruby. Power-hungry and quite opportunistic, he has the option to betray the feds and take over the Toppat Clan when he catches Reginald Copperbottom, who surrenders the airship to him after Henry defeated the Right Hand Man.
Captured once again at The Wall complex, he sets out to escape once again. He has the option of escaping with a fellow convict named Ellie Rose and for the seemingly first time, having a true friend that helps him all the way. That being said, in order to escape, he ends up freeing every prisoner and uses the riot to escape, not caring about what consequences those actions warrant. He also has the option to simply abandon Ellie and go on his own, perfectly illustrating his willingness to use or expend anyone should it benefit him.
Henry, despite everything, does care about other people if they are on his side. This is best seen when he breaks down after Charles sacrifices himself to save Henry.
I have to say Henry, I'm impressed. Really, I am.
|― Dmitri on Henry's abilities|
Although Henry is a human, he possesses some supernatural powers. In 'Breaking the Bank', Henry ties the knot from the inside of a bag, which is not possible. In 'Escaping the Prison', he picks up a flying AK-47 bullet and launches it to the other side, causing an officer's rifle to fly out of his hands. He also has lots of accessibility to many types of technology.
His strength level varies between the routes and fails. In some, he is shown to be physically weak, being incapable of taking people in a fight without his tactics or gadgets, whereas in others, he successfully takes people out with relative ease (an example being Sven Svensson in Special BROvert Ops using one punch, and the Right-Hand Man in Master Bounty Hunter by using a low-effort combo.)
Henry is extremely smart and resourceful, being able to escape prison with just one item from a contraband cake and other items he found lying around. He is also occasionally shown to be quick thinking, as when he fails to spook Handsome Harold with a faux spider on a stick, he quickly improvises and knocks him out with the stick (not counting the fails). In the later games, Henry begins to use items that reference other media, rather than ordinary items lying around.
His skills and resourcefulness are even acknowledged by Dmitri Petrov, who expresses his admiration since Henry was the first person to escape his complex. If Henry starts a riot, he will claim that no major incident happened in fifty years until the very day he showed up, also indicating Henry's exceptional skills.
He has a giant, magic pencil, which converts anything he draws into real-life objects. He also uses much of "Gadget Gabe" technology, which is very advanced, such as teleporters, opacitators, liquidizers, and transdimensionalizers.
Further supernatural powers Henry can use are as follows:
- Remarkable "luck"
- Pulling/creating various items seemingly out of thin air
- Metalbending in Infiltrating the Airship
- Earthbending in Fleeing the Complex
- Ice magic in Infiltrating the Airship (Backfires against Henry)
- Thunder magic in Completing the Mission (which helps Henry escape from his cuffs)
- Teleportation/Super Speed in Fleeing the Complex (Through the "Flash" option)
- Manipulation of zero-point energy in Infiltrating the Airship
- Pyrokinesis in Stealing the Diamond's Sneak In option when you choose to go to the roof (Falcon Punch, which only emits a small smoke due to lack of concentration), Infiltrating the Airship's Final Fantasy RPG fight against the Right Hand Man (Relentless Bounty Hunter) and in the same game by using the Falcon Kick in Government Supported Private Investigator (This reduces Henry into ashes)
- The ability to use Ness's PK Flash in Infiltrating the Airship's Mother/EarthBound RPG fight against the Right Hand Man, creating a burst of light that messes with the enemy's emotions.
- Electrokinesis in Fleeing the Complex, through the "The KNEE" technique in Convict Allies
- Forcefield Creation in Stealing the Diamond; through the Bubble option in Intruder on a Scooter
- Size Manipulation in Completing the Mission via Adobe Flash tools
- Causing himself, friends and/or foes to be sidetracked for an indefinite amount of time through the use of the Distraction/Diversion Dance
- Reference, which allows Henry to send himself and/or someone else to an alternate timeline and change them into their alternate selves, while they retain the memories of the previous timeline.
- From Breaking the Bank:
- Attempted Robbery
- From Escaping the Prison:
- From Stealing the Diamond:
- From Infiltrating the Airship:
- From Fleeing the Complex:
- Jailbreak (All routes)
- Aggravated Assault (rammed Grigori Olyat, PD route)
- Starting a riot (CA route)
- Killing Jailers (killed Joe Joshin, Melvin Poolridge, Ace Apex, CA route, and an unknown guy, IRO/TB route, Karlov Chernik, Gnewt Stoneheel, Karl Pinkerton, Franz Pferd, Danil Dolche, PD route)
- Killing an unarmed enemy
- From Completing the Mission:
- Murder (Killing government soldiers in TK routes or Killing Toppat Clan members in JB, FM routes,)
- Grand Theft (stole the Norwegian Emerald in Jewel Baron route, Toppat Clan's valuables in Cleaned 'em Out, Little Nest Egg, Capital Gains route)
- Member of a criminal organization (Being a Toppat Recruit, or Toppat Leader)
In every path where Henry is allied with the government (Government Supported Private Investigator), Henry and Charles see each other like best friends, even in paths where they don’t interact much. This especially happens in Cleaned 'em Out, where the duo don't interact at all but are shown to still be friends that keep in touch. Special BROvert Ops portrays a brotherly bond between the two in how they work together and are happy to connect as they work on more missions with each other. Valiant Hero shows the very close bond that Henry and Charles share by having them really excited to work with each other again.
Even if Henry goes against the Government in the Pure Blooded Thief route, Henry is still seen as somewhat of an ally to Charles as he asks Henry to help him take down the Toppats in the TR/PP routes. This is even more emphasized at the end of Pardoned Pals when Charles refers to Henry as a "friend".
In paths where Henry is allied with the Toppat Clan, Henry and Charles don’t interact at all but it’s clear that they would be enemies since Henry is in the Toppat Clan.
Henry has a genuine, friendly relationship with Ellie in Convict Allies and any pathway of Completing the Mission that picks up from there, accompanying and aiding him in whatever is his mission, and even though their teamwork sometimes leads to hilarious fails, they nonetheless get along very well. Henry and Ellie both appear to consider the other equally important, as, towards the end of Convict Allies, both of them had the chance to escape without the other after being captured by Dmitri and Grigori, but instead, they both chose to save the other. This can also be seen in the Capital Gains pathway, choosing Sword and causing Ellie's death will immediately result in a message of betrayal and cause a fail, showing how Henry sees Ellie's life as important. In the same way, Ellie attempts to catch Henry in the Pardoned Pals/Toppat Recruits pathway in an explosion (although she does not need to as Henry spawns a note block). She also expresses concern in Toppat King when Henry is left stranded while the rocket is launching, informing Reginald and Right Hand Man about this and that he needs to be saved.
Ellie works as a close and loyal partner to Henry, no matter what is his allegiance. She works with him as a partner in crime in Capital Gains, informing him about the Toppat money train and sharing the profit they gain. In Toppat King, Ellie is impressed by Henry's position as the leader of the Toppat Clan and decides to join it, with Henry later making her his Right Hand Lady. And in the Triple Threat pathway, she joins Henry and Charles in a mission for the Government, with Ellie herself admitting that they are good as a team as Henry is with Charles. Speaking of Charles, they display a relationship of teamwork and are in an alliance, with Charlie initially greeting her as a friend and Ellie at the end offering to be in future missions.
However, her hostility and sheer brutality is displayed in Toppat Civil Warfare, where Henry used her to escape and left her stranded in the cell, simply abandoning her for no reason. Ellie somehow escapes and found out Henry leads the Clan, stalking him to the airship to confront him. She turns the whole clan against Henry (except Thomas Chestershire and Geoffrey Plumb, both who feel that this dethroning is wrong), and mercilessly commands Henry to jump off, even refusing to hear his pleas and shooting him off-board. In this pathway, she appears to have the respect of the Toppat Clan, as she is kept around while both Reginald and the Right Hand Man are still alive and able to lead the clan (it is unknown where Sven Svennson was in this case). However, when the former two die by colliding with Henry's escape pod, she then becomes the leader of the majority of the clan and wages war on the minor clan of Henry, illustrating their vengeful and spiteful relationship in this pathway.
General Hubert Galeforce
In endings where Henry is allied with the government, Henry and Galeforce are allies. Galeforce is seen to be very mindful of Henry's time, as in Special BROvert Ops in CtM, he is says it be a bid favor to the Government if he help take down the Toppats once again. At the end of the route he is shown to be very warmed up to Henry as he refers to him in a similar fashion he does to Charles and is even cormfortable enough to promote Henry (an unlisted member) to Special Covert Ops Agent.
In the Pure Blooded Thief pathway, Galeforce chooses not to kill Henry despite him going rogue, telling Charles that they "got what they came for" and that killing Henry isn't worth the trouble. Despite this Henry is still a minor enemy to General Galeforce until he chooses to the Government help and is pardoned for his crimes in Pardoned Pals where he is cormfortable in enough to trust Henry again. While General Hubert Galeforce and Henry don't have many strong interactions they are on good terms in all Government Supported Private Investigator (where Henry joins the Government) and Relentless Bounty Hunter (where Henry dosen't join the government, but is still pardoned) routes, and Pardoned Pals.
Henry and Reginald don’t interact in paths where Henry is allied with the Government.
In the Pure Blooded Thief path, and all its CtM paths, the two still don’t interact much. But they’re clearly enemies. Reginald hates that Henry gets away with stealing their possessions.
In Rapidly Promoted Executive, and all it’s CtM paths, Henry enjoys being the leader of the Toppats, but doesn’t realize how jealous Reginald is of him, except for in The Betrayed path. In the Revenged path, Henry is left feeling betrayed by Reg's actions, and angrily wants revenge against Reg for it.
In the Toppat King and Toppat 4 Life paths, Reginald is still jealous of Henry, until Henry proves himself, and shows that he can be leader by putting his life on the line for the Clan. After this, Reg no longer holds a grudge against him and sees a bright future with Henry as leader.
Right Hand Man
Henry and Right Hand Man don't interact in paths where Henry is allied with the Government.
In the Relentless Bounty Hunter path, and all its CtM paths, Henry defeats the Right Hand Man in RPE/RBH route, the Right Hand Man was reborn into a cyborg. Afterward, Right Hand Man reborn began a vengeance against Henry, he was thinking to kidnap Henry after the rocket's takeoff, and actually kidnapped him at the start of the Free Man path.
In the Rapidly Promoted Executive path, and all its CtM paths, he's glaring at Henry with sedimentation showing his anger towards Henry. This is even further revealed in the Revenged path where Right Hand Man is hostile towards him which shows the giant grudge Right Hand Man has held. He even goes as far as trying to kill Henry. In the paths Toppat King and Toppat 4 Life, after Henry have proved to Reginald he can be the leader, he decided to give up his anger to him and accept him as a good Toppat Clan leader.
In the Pure Blooded Thief path, and all its CtM paths, the two still don't interact much, but he mentioned Henry who've stolen the Ruby, so they're clearly enemies. Also, he realized the Ruby thief is Henry and he's trying to stealing the emerald in Jewel Baron path.
Dmitri Johannes Petrov
Henry and Dmitri don’t interact much, but when they do, they brutally despise each other. Dmitri only wants to either imprison or kill Henry. In the Toppat Recruits path, Henry kills Dmitri by throwing him off the Toppat rocket to his death.
As Grigori is the right-hand man of Dmitri, he and Henry also despised each other. Like Dmitri, Grigori also only wants to imprison or kill Henry.
In the Toppat Recruits path, Grigori is shot to death by Henry and Ellie.
Henry and Rupert first met as enemies, with Rupert being one of the policemen keeping him locked up at West Mesa Penitentiary.
However, they later became allies after Henry agrees to assist Rupert and Galeforce in taking down the notorious Toppat Clan.
When first meeting Henry, John refers to him as a "legend", showing that John holds a lot of respect for Henry.
When John was vaporized by Right Hand Man, Henry avenged him by defeating the Right Hand Man.
In endings where Henry is allied with the Toppat Clan, Henry and Geoffrey are allies.
Geoffrey is one of the few Toppat Clan members to remain loyal to Henry in the Toppat Civil Warfare ending.
In endings where Henry is allied with the Toppat Clan, Henry and Thomas are allies.
Thomas is one of the few Toppat Clan members to remain loyal to Henry in the Toppat Civil Warfare ending.
Henry and Dave first met as enemies, with Dave being one of the policemen keeping him locked up at West Mesa Penitentiary.
However, they later became allies after Henry rescues him from captivity in the Toppat Clan airship. He also joins Henry's faction of the Toppat Clan in the Toppat Civil Warfare ending.
Henry only speaks a few words and sentences, generally leaving the player alone to decide what Henry feels. There are several scenes in which Henry says a few words, but it's never a full sentence.
It is implied that he speaks in full sentences to characters such as Charles, but this has never actually been shown. These are a few examples:
Crossing the Pit
Breaking the Bank
- "Yay!" - Henry breaking into the bank using a disguise. (Flash version only)
Escaping the Prison
- "What the-!?" - After using the belt of grenades option in Sneaky Escapist.
- "No, no, no, NO!" - After using the Opacitator option in Badass Bust Out.
Stealing the Diamond
- "Heheheh-- Wait..." - Henry after using the "branch" option in Intruder on a Scooter.
- "FALCON PAW... awnch??" - Henry attempting to use the Falcon Punch option in Unseen Burglar.
- ¨Eyy?¨ - Henry tries to bribe the police in Intruder on a Scooter.
Infiltrating the Airship
- "Ummm....." - Henry after getting teleported with the "Teleporter" option in Pure-Blooded Thief.
- "Oww..." - Henry failing to break the door with the "Metal Fist" option in Rapidly Promoted Executive/Relentless Bounty Hunter.
- "FALCON-" - Henry being burned to ash when attempting to use Falcon Kick in Infiltrating the Airship option in Government Supported Private Investigator.
Fleeing the Complex
- "Hey, buddy!" - During "Tall Guy" option in Convict Allies.
Completing the Mission
- "Oops. Uh oh..." - Henry after slipping the leaf in "Leafmöde" in Cleaned 'em Out.
- "Oough." - When Henry dies of fall damage in "Build" in Triple Threat.
- "Who will challenge me!?" - During "Fusion" with "Ellry" in Triple Threat.
- "Enough waiting around!" - Ditto.
- "So..." - Before Henry tells his plan to Charles in Triple Threat.
- “Let’s a-go!” - In "Painting" in Special BROvert Ops.
- "HOOP! Noooo!" - Henry falling down during "Leap" in Jewel Baron.
- "Noooo!" - Henry falling down during "Catapult" in Jewel Baron.
- "N-n-n-n-no!" - In "Ramp" in Jewel Baron.
- "Yah! Hot!" - Stepped in the lava during "Teleporter" in Jewel Baron.
- "Ah, one sec." - During "Chance Time" in Jewel Baron.
- "Ra-Do-FOOS!" - During "Yell" in Jewel Baron.
- "Hey, brother!" - Henry disguised as another brother of Calvin and Konrad Bukowski in the "Disguise Kit" option in Toppat Recruits/Pardoned Pals.
- "Let's try and get up to the--" During "CorrupTick" in Toppat Recruits/Pardoned Pals.
- "Hey, can you?" - Saying to open a path to Kayn West in Stickmin Space Resort.
- "Wait..." - Before a bomb explodes in Free man route.
- "Stickmin! Pawnch!" - When attacking (with Ellie) Right Hand Man Reborn with "Wombo Combo" option in Capital Gain.
- "Hey!" - When trying to dancing in "Dance-Off" option in Master Bounty Hunter.
- "Wa-wa-Wait! *ahem* Wololo!" - Converting Kayn West into a Government in "Convert" option in Master Bounty Hunter.
- "Whu-" - Before getting shot by Floyd Winters in Toppat Civil Warfare.
- "It's high noon..." During using "Revolver" option in Toppat King.
- "Henrrryyyyyy!" - During "Charge" option in Toppat King.
- " Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure! Failure!" (Japanese text) - During "Spirit Forme" option in Revenged route.
- "お前はALTERNATE TIMELINE 見送っている。 今日はHenry殺されません。HenryはToppatルールさえありません。 お前はよろしくない。今にお前は小さい人間。"
This list shows the victims Henry has killed:
- Johnny Panzer (IoaS)
- Cliff Knux (UB)
- Kurt Dietrich (JPE) (Direct or Caused)
- Alexandder Garb (JPE) (Caused)
- Matthew Norbert (GSPI)
- Benjamin Bourseious (GSPI)
- Right Hand Man (RBH/RPE; Later Revived) (JB,PP). Right Hand Man Reborn (R,CG Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Ace Apex (CA)
- Joe Joshin (CA)
- Melvin Poolridge (CA)
- Karlov Chernik (PD)
- Karl Pinkerton (PD)
- Gnewt Stoneheel (PD)
- Franz Pferd (PD)
- Danil Dolche (PD)
- Sten Villo (IRO) (Caused)
- Kerdrew Johensen (IRO) (Caused)
- Joey Walnut (TB) (Indirectly Caused)
- Jim Pinkson (TB) (Indirectly Caused)
- Willie Wagner (TB) (Indirectly Caused)
- Liam Rogers (TK)
- Vance Kite (TK)
- Victoria Grit (TK) (Alongside Right Hand Man)
- Gerald Gruff (TK) (Alongside Right Hand Man)
- Billy Brown (TK) (Alongside Right Hand Man)
- Dan D. Lyons (TK) (Alongside Right Hand Man)
- Orbyn Lanp (TK) (Alongside Right Hand Man)
- Jack Doogan (SSR)
- Blast Connors (LNE)
- Mr. Macbeth (Direct in LNE,PP) or (Caused in CG)
- Quincy Tattlemuffin (CG) (Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Snowcap (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Blast Connors (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Matilda Ivy (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Barry Bruh (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Milhouse Filmore Jones (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose) (PP,R)
- Bartolomeo (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Larry the Guy (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Grunt (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Mischevious Martin (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Don Miguel (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Mr. Teal (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Chip Crumm (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Thomas Chipz (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Filbert Philbert (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Jim Pulp (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Darius Johnsonite (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Mr. Jobb (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose) (PP)
- Joan Scone (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Al the Pal (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Stanley Grass (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Wallace Dagwood (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Stoneface (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Icepick (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Clement Warrantine (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Fred Worst (CG) (Caused, Alongside Ellie Rose)
- Andrew Cobbler (T4L) (Caused)
- Dijon Ponjelo (T4L) (Caused)
- Unknown Government Pilot (T4L) (Caused)
- Brock Hollowitz (T4L) (Caused)
- Wilhelm Krieghaus (JB)
- Chuck Wellington (FM)
- The Bookie (FM)
- Fredrick Muenster (FM)
- Fred Finestone (FM)
- Holey Cap (FM)
- Geoffrey Plumb (R)
- Thomas Chestershire (PP,R)
- Sven Svensson (PP,R)
- Carol Cross (PP,R)
- Slice (PP,R)
- Floyd Winters (PP,R)
- Poppedtop (PP,R)
- Beans (PP,R)
- Stanley Grass (PP,R)
- Chip Crumm (PP,R)
- Fredrick Muenster (PP,R)
- The Leprechaun (PP,R)
- Mac Dandy (PP,R)
- Blueberry (PP,R)
- Hambag (PP,R)
- Dave Panpa (R)
- Miss DeMeanor (PP,R)
- Gene Fredrickson (PP,R)
- Alfonsho Cruz (PP,R)
- Barbershop Bill (PP,R)
- Handsome Harold (PP,R)
- Henry Stickman (PP,R)
- Peanut (PP,R)
- Hat Girl (PP,R)
- Floyd Winters (PP,R)
- The Witch (PP,R)
- Slice (PP,R)
- Dmitri Johannes Petrov (TR,PP)
- Grigori Olyat (TR,Alongside Ellie Rose) (PP)
- Reginald Copperbottom (R,TCW,JB,PP)
- Several Government Soldiers (TK,T4L)
- Several Toppat Clan Members (JB,FM,LNE)
- Henry Stickmin's appearance was developed throughout the series. In his appearances in the two prototype movies/games, Henry is shown as a regular stickman. In Breaking the Bank, Henry is given a face, and he gets his modern design for the first time in Escaping the Prison, now having arms and feet.
- All of Henry's voice clips in the prototype games/movies are soundbytes taken directly from the game, Worms, one of PuffballsUnited's favourite games.
- Henry has two determinant top hats as a Toppat member. One of them is a black hat with Reginald Copperbottom's dollar sign necklace, while the other is a navy blue hat with a golden H pinned on it. The former one is when he's the leader, the latter is when he's a normal member.
- Henry is capable of bending Earth, as shown in International Rescue Operative. He is also semi-skilled in bending metal.
- Including all the fails, Henry has died around 150 times.
- Henry is the only character whose voice is pitched, but not by three semitones. Instead, his voice is pitched by 2.2 semitones.
- Henry is a pet featured in the game Among Us. He is included in the Stickmin pet bundle alongside Ellie.