|Crossing the Pit||The Henry Stickmin Collection|
The series features various references to pop-culture, and also includes various video game songs and sound effects.
- Breaking the Bank (2008)
- Escaping the Prison (2010)
- Stealing the Diamond (2011)
- Infiltrating the Airship (2013)
- Fleeing the Complex (2015)
The Henry Stickmin series is one of the most popular games on Newgrounds. Every installment has been listed on the site's front page shortly after release, from Esca[omg tje Prison, and have consistently made #1 on the Weekly Users' Choice at the time of release. Escaping the Prison and Fleeing ithe Complex were named first on Daily Features on the day of release, while Stealing the Diamond and Infiltrating the Airship were named 2nd and 4th for Daily Features, respectively. Escaping the Prison is so far the most-played game in the series, with 2.8 million views on Newgrounds, while Fleeing the Complex is the second-highest rated game on the site. All installments released on Newgrounds (excluding Breaking the Bank) make the top twelve of the highest-rated games on the site.
The series has also become a popular viewer magnet for content creators on YouTube. Markiplier's playthrough of Complex has become his fifth most-viewed video on his channel, with over 50 million views. Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, PopularMMOs, Thinknoodles & DanTDM's videos on the Henry Stickmin series have also amassed millions of views.
- All of these except Breaking the Bank have been ported to mobile platforms in the past, but only Infiltrating the Airship was left still available on the Google Play Store, with the others being removed for various reasons. Many recreations have been made on both platforms, but most with many problems.
- Anyone who had previously downloaded any of the games on Google Play Store can keep it unless they delete it. They can also be downloaded as .apk (Android) files, but it is not recommended due to some of them containing malware.
- Aside from Newgrounds and Stickpage, the games can be played on various other websites. However, these are not endorsed by PuffballsUnited.
- Since December 31, 2020, Adobe Flash is no longer officially supported and since January 12, 2021, Adobe Flash has disabled content from running in Flash, meaning the games cannot run without it.
- Breaking the Bank, Escaping the Prison, and Stealing the Diamond are still playable on Stickpage if you get the Ruffle browser extension, but on Newgrounds, it's currently unplayable.