Rapidly Promoted Executive is one of the four different endings to Infiltrating the Airship.
Its auxiliary ending is "Relentless Bounty Hunter", sharing one single pathway up until the final choice screen.
Charles launches Henry inside the Cannon Ball towards the Cockpit of the Airship. When the ball crashes into the cockpit, it completely knocks out Thomas Chestershire and Oldmin with Reginald running away while the Right Hand Man tries to hold Henry off.
- [X] Laser - Henry fires a laser toward the Right Hand Man, but in the process tosses himself off the airship. Message: Newton's third law: one force is actually two forces, and they, uh, are the same but they're also different. Yeahh...something like that.
- [X] Thruster - Henry tries to use 2 thrusters on the ball, but the Right Hand Man shoots one of them and the ball goes out of control, tossing Henry into a wall. Message: Yunno, I really expected you to go faster with those thrusters.
- Chair - Henry uses a motorized chair to chase Reginald, and busts the door after the Right Hand Man moves out of the way.
Henry enters the warehouse behind the cockpit, as the Right Hand Man raises the alarm. A crane operator, Herb Stokes, loading large pieces of coal sees Henry, and prepares to crush him with the coal.
- [X] Timeout - If no option is chosen, Henry doesn't notice the giant piece of coal that falls on him, crushing and possibly killing Henry. Message: Whoa! That thing was COAL-ossal!
- [X] Spikes - Henry has the ball turn into a giant spike ball, and the spikes causes the ball to stop. The spikes, however, fail to offer any protection against the coal, and Henry and the ball are crushed. Message: I see you went with a defensive move. Good choice.
- [X] Boost - Henry uses boosters on the ball to get past the coal, but hits a ramp near the door, knocking him out or killing him. Message: Gotta go fast! (oh by the way there's a ramp to the door.)
- Eject - Henry ejects from the ball just before it is crushed, and knocks down a door.
Henry continues the chase on foot down a hallway. Reginald tries to lose him by remotely shutting down the doors.
- [X] Timeout - If no option is chosen, Henry slams into a door while running. Message: Ok, Ok! No more quick time events. (How's your head, by the way?)
- [X] Metal Fist - Henry tries to destroy the door using metal fists, but he manages to only dent the door with the fist, while Henry himself groans in pain. Message: I think it would've been cooler if you turned into a rhino. / Rhinos are difficult to draw.
- [X] Warp - Henry warps past the doors, but his mind cannot handle the effects of being warped. He successfully gets to the Clan Leader, but falls to the ground, frozen. Message: Some are not mentally prepared enough for alternate dimensions.
- Beans - Henry eats a can of beans and farts, which gives him the momentum he needs to make it past the door in time.
Henry goes so fast however he breaks through a walkway and falls to the brig below, to the shock of Dave Panpa, while above him Reginald tries without success to open a door. Henry has to get back up to him.
- [X] Metal Bend - Henry tries to metal bend a piece of metal on the ground to lift him up, but instead ends up bending the ships propellers upward, causing the ship to crash. Message: "You're a bender, Harry." —Gandalf
- [X] Techno Trousers/Robo Pants - Henry tries to wear a pair of mechanical trousers and walks up the wall with them, but once he gets up to the roof he falls out of the trousers. Message: You forgot to wear the harness didn't you?
- Rocket Jump - Henry uses a Rocket Launcher to get up to the platform via "Rocket Jump." This is oddly successful.
Reginald opens the door just in time and the chase continues. In the next room, the Right Hand Man catches up to them again and Henry has to fight him. There are two options. Both activate a minigame with four options on its own:
- Option 1: Dirk - This Opens up a Final Fantasy-style screen. Henry has 495 health. From here, there are 4 available options.
- [X] Fight - Henry attacks the Right Hand Man, dealing a small damage to him, but he retaliates by throwing bombs at him, killing Henry. Message: Out of all those options you chose Fight? How boring.
- [X] Blitz - Henry uses Suplex and removes 645 health from the Right Hand Man successfully. But he retaliates by killing Henry with a Chaingun and deals 1337 damage, which is L33T damage. Message: I thought for sure that would've done it.
- [X] Magic - Henry calls for magic for one turn. The Right Hand Man casts Reflect on himself. Henry then casts fire on him, which was reflected back at Henry, killing him. Message: Gee, that.. BackFIREd. (10/10 jokes here folks)
- Tools - Henry successfully kills the Right Hand Man with a Chainsaw.
- Option 2: Yo-Yo - This opens up an Earthbound-style game screen. Henry has 495 health and 98 PP. From here, there's also 4 available options.
- [X] Bash - Henry strikes the Right Hand Man with a Yo-Yo, dealing small damage, but Right Hand Man creates a shockwave that kills Henry. Message: What did you expect hitting him with a yo-yo would do?
- [X] PSI - Henry uses PSI Flash which makes the Right Hand Man start crying, but causes the Right Hand Man to fire a machine gun at him, killing Henry. Message: I’d be crying if you flashed me too.
- [X] Defend - Henry defends himself, but the Right Hand Man violently lashes out at Henry, killing him. Message: “The best offense is a good defense.” -Somebody Unsuccessful
- Goods - Henry fires a Multi-Bottle rocket and kills the Right Hand Man.
Henry, after killing the Right Hand Man, walks into a room with a massive gap in front of him (how Reginald crossed this gap is not shown).
- [X] Jet Boots - Henry uses Jet Boots to get across, but the boots were too heavy, he stops mid-flight, and he falls into the gap. Message: JetBoots production notes: find lighter material to construct boots out of
- [X] Beef Up - Henry swallows some Beef Up, and his legs gain considerable strength, but they later explode from possible pressure. Message: BeefUp! See results in up to eight seconds!
- Glider - Henry gets across the gap using a Glider, and proceeds to chase the Clan Leader.
Reginald runs into the cargo hold of the airship, but Henry tackles him, holding him by his necklace. With the Government helicopter outside, Henry opens the bay doors in preparation to hand him over to the Government, but Reg informs Henry that since he had defeated the him, the airship is now his. Captain Galeforce calls out to Henry from the helicopter, urging him to get Reginald to their hands and complete the mission.
Now Henry has to choose between taking the offer, or continuing his mission. There are four choices, two for each path Henry can take from here.
See Relentless Bounty Hunter for if Henry does not accept the offer.
If Henry decides to accept the offer, he can use:
- [X] Missile - Henry fires a missile toward the helicopter, but misses. The Commander orders Charles to fire upon Henry. He does so, and causes the airship to fall. Message: On second thought that might not have been such a good idea..
- Dummies: Reginald and Henry throw dummies of themselves overboard, and both dummies hit the ground hard.
Thinking that the two men jumped from the Airship, Charles and Galeforce pilot the helicopter to the ground and inspect the scene. Charles is concerned about the fact that the two had jumped from a high altitude without anything to break their fall, but Galeforce assures him that Henry likely had a method to evade the fall damage.
However, the two Government personnel discover that Henry and Reginald had thrown dummies to lure them away from the airship. Realizing that they had been double-crossed, Galeforce screams at Henry in rage.
Back at the Airship, Reginald lends Henry his upper top hat, decorated with his necklace-- officially transferring leadership of the clan to the newcomer. During his tenure as leader of the Toppat Clan, Henry is shown leading meetings, embarking on more criminal heists, and enjoying his time on the high seat.
- Henry Stickmin
- Captain Hubert Galeforce
- Rupert Price
- Charles Calvin
- Reginald Copperbottom
- Right Hand Man
- Geoffrey Plumb
- Sledge MacRush
- Hanz Spearman
- Thomas Chestershire
- Herb Stokes
- Dave Panpa
- Toppat Prisoner (Flash)
- Cool Katie
- Benjamin Bourseious
- 3 Unknown Armed Toppats
- Matthew Norbert
- Two-Ton Tony
- Magnus Eriksson
- Floyd Winters
- Derbert Daniels
- 3 Unknown Toppats (Flash)
- This, and the "Pure Blooded Thief" ending are the only endings that cannot be combined with the "International Rescue Operative" ending in Completing the Mission. This is because Henry betrays the Government and becomes the leader, and the latter was due to abandoning both sides.
- This is the only ending that can be combined with "The Betrayed" in Completing the Mission, since that ending requires Henry to be the leader of the clan during the events of Fleeing the Complex.
- During the ending scene, Henry can be seen successfully breaking into a bank, which was his first plan in Breaking the Bank prologue.
|🎧 "Recruited"||PuffballsUnited||Opening theme for Infiltrating the Airship, remastered|
|🎧 "Grim Melancholy"||HonorOfStyle||Opening theme for Infiltrating the Airship, flash|
|🎧 "TCP - Elevator Music"||tijnn||"Look out for a guy in a big plastic ball-- no, no, I'm serious."|
|🎧 "Psychosis"||i9incher||Main theme for Henry's pursuit of Reginald Copperbottom.|
|🎧 "The Decisive Battle"||Nobuo Uematsu||The Dirk battle theme. It is taken directly from Final Fantasy VI.|
|🎧 "The Conclusive Battle"||Nobuo Uematsu, Ockeroid||The Dirk battle theme. It is a remix of "The Decisive Battle".|
|🎧 "Sanctuary Guardian"||Keiichi Suzuki, Hirokazu Tanaka||The Yo-Yo battle theme. It is taken directly from Earthbound.|
|🎧 "The Right Hand Man Attacks"||Keiichi Suzuki, Hirokazu Tanaka, PuffballsUnited||The Yo-Yo battle theme. It is a remix of "Sanctuary Guardian".|
| "Danger Wise"||Kman||Played when Henry catches Reginald Copperbottom in the Cargo Bay, flash|
||PuffballsUnited||Played when Henry catches Reginald Copperbottom in the Cargo Bay, remastered|
|🎧 "Brainbite"||Jack Liddle||Ending theme for the route, remastered|
|🎧 "Brainbite"||Jack Liddle||Ending theme for the route, flash|
Toppat King • Cleaned 'em Out • Stickmin Space Resort • Little Nest Egg • Special BROvert Ops • Master Bounty Hunter • Jewel Baron • Valiant Hero • Free Man • Revenged • Toppat Civil Warfare • Pardoned Pals • Toppat Recruits • Capital Gains • Toppat 4 Life • Triple Threat
Secret: Multiverse Correction
- Unused in The Henry Stickmin Collection